The airport currently has three discrete lounges for premium passengers. Located on an upper level accessed by escalators from the departures area at Gate 15 and overlooking the main apron, the Gulf Air First and Business Class lounge offers an exclusive concept of waiter service, a separate family room and electronic video games room for children as well as full business facilities.
Gulf Air Business and First Class lounge
Designed to reflect the essence of Gulf Air and its traditions of hospitality, the Gulf Air lounge at Bahrain International Airport features personalized service in a contemporary setting. Every facility is available, for those who wish to work, to snooze or simply to catch up on global events.
Upon entering, guests are welcomed by a gracious hostess and immediately assailed by the aroma of fresh coffee - a far cry from the usual bustle of international airports.
A panoramic view of aircraft taking off and landing provides a diverting backdrop to the sleek minimalist Arabian style incorporated throughout the lounge. Elevated seating areas offer comfort and privacy to guests, while plasma screens hanging from the ceiling provide news and entertainment.
- 'The Dining Room' a new restaurant concept for Falcon Gold passengers wishing to dine before their flight, leaving their flight free to rest or work. At specific times, Gulf Air's Sky Chefs are on hand to create a personal menu of European and Middle Eastern dishes.
- Our dedicated childcare service for children has been extended to the Bahrain lounge, and the Sky Nanny is available from 0800 to 1400 each day to provide a wide range of on-the-ground services to complement the much heralded on board service.
- The colorful Family Section, designed specifically for the convenience of those travelling with children. This separate seating area features a playroom with Microsoft X-box systems and the latest games.
- The Business Centre is fully equipped with telephones and fax services as well as Apple Mac computers, a world first in an airline lounge. And for the convenience of those with their own laptops, wireless Internet access is available allowing connection from anywhere in the lounge.
- Quiet room with five chaise lounges offers privacy and comfort for total relaxation.
- Separate state-of-the-art shower facilities for male and female guests with the renowned Temple Spa toiletries.
- Prayer rooms
Reception : (+973) 17 321376
For more information visit www.gulfair.com
Regardless of airline or class of travel, you can relax in style and enjoy the unique Arabian hospitality at the 24-hour marhaba lounges
Marhaba Lounge Features
The Business Centre:
Work in comfort with onsite PCs, internet access and telephone/fax facilities
The Food Court:
Enjoy a variety of hot meals with a choice between Arabic and continental menus, refreshments and hot & cold beverages
A special smokers’ room in the Marhaba lounges.
Tel no : +973 17 329555
Passengers may enter the lounge paying by cash or credit card. Charges are applied at the rate of Bahraini Dinars BD18 for 3 hours stay prior to the boarding time. The Cash/Credit card method of entry is dependant upon there being enough space available within the lounge.Maximum 3 hours stay prior to the boarding time. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Children above two years of age are considered as a normal guest. The Lounge is a non-smoking area.
- Buffet serving a selection of food and beverages
- Open Bar
- Family room with children’s toys and games
- Two baby changing stations
- TV news channels
- Special services available for disabled passengers
- Disabled washroom
- Shower facilities - towels and the use of basic toiletries
- Sleeper seats
- Wireless internet connection
- Two business / IT centres
- Fax Machine
- Flight Information Monitor
Lounge Reception: (+973) 17321455
For more information visit www.bas.com.bh